Business Continuity Planning
Hope for the Best and Prepare for the Worst
As a Credit Union, you have to be constantly on alert for the next potential disaster. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a localized threat – like burglary, data theft, fraud, or some other licentious attack – or a regional threat such as a natural disaster. You have to plan for it all.
This can be a challenge, whether your credit union is small, medium or large. What you need is an ongoing, coordinated program of strategies, plans, and procedures – so when disaster strikes, you’re ready.
That’s where IMS’s Business Continuity Services come in. Our BCP Services collaboration offers the following:
- Program Review and GAP Analysis (Great for Preparation for Auditors and Examiners)
- Backup and Recovery (Strategy and Design)
- Risk and Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Mitigation (Action Plans and Strategies for Mitigating Potential Threats)
- Emergency Response (Program Development and Training)
- IT/DR Plan (Vital Records Management and Plan Development)
Let’s talk. Contact us for more information.