Credit Union Colocation Services
Why would your credit union need colocation? Many credit unions are located in regions of the country that are susceptible to major natural disasters, so it’s invaluable to have a safe, secure, redundant location as a secondary site to house critical servers and storage for disaster recovery. On top of being located in the safest region of the U.S. for natural disasters, we annually participate in a SSAE Type II audit.
In addition, you may find it difficult to justify a large capital expense to build your own data center. Regardless of your need for colocation, you have come to the right place!
Colocation allows you to put your servers in our state-of-the-art data center, with high capacity fiber connectivity, at a fraction of the cost of creating and maintaining your own redundant facilities and network. This gives you the opportunity to run your own hardware in a professionally managed data center, without compromising on control.
The Colocation Advantage
- Real Estate Flexibility. Unshackle business and real estate decisions from the needs of your IT infrastructure. Colocation allows you to stay or move to locations that are best for your credit union and members, and still provide for IT requirements.
- Reliability and Uptime. “Down” is a four-letter word no IT department can tolerate. By placing mission-critical equipment in our data center, your credit union will be backed by a 99.99% uptime guarantee.
- Abundant, Efficient Power & Cooling. We provide stable three-phase conditioned 120v or 208v power with N+1 redundant UPS and backup diesel generators, supplying customizable 20-22 kW, 48u high-density racks.
- Network Connectivity. Our facilities are carrier neutral and carrier rich with both redundant and diverse data connections to multiple local, regional, and long haul carriers.
- Security. You benefit from multiple layers of physical and surveillance security measures, including CCTV, access cards, and biometric scanners.
- Location, Location, Location. We’re convenient to business centers for quick business resumption, and far enough away to allow disaster protection. Low cost power, ideal temperatures, and a vacation destination community make for an ideal location.
- 24/7/365. Support, Onsite and Remote. Certified staff is available 24/7/365 to provide onsite and emergency support.
Let’s talk. Contact us for more information.