Responsibilities: The role of the Senior Web Developer is critical to IMS in representing the organization with the highest level of customer care and advancing IMS technology. As the highest technical resource on staff, this role must frame development and implementation environments, adoption of best practice and policy/procedures, and manage product life-cycle.
This position is responsible for managing and supporting all aspects of client relationships and improving operations, including but not limited to technical issues, triage calls, troubleshoot problems, and level 1 support.
The position is also responsible for delivering the highest quality product and projects on time and without bugs or failures. Tasks include but is not limited to creating test scripts and executing after code revisions, performing system installation testing and validation, executing DR design/testing, and creating system documentation.
Additionally, the position will contribute to the development of new applications on the web and mobile platforms. Other tasks as assigned.
Must Have Skills:
- Highly Proficient in Java, JSP, AJAX, Apache Struts 2, JQuery and Web Services development
- Apache Tomcat/IIS/Apache 2 Administrative knowledge
- Strong MySQL Administration Background
- Skilled at creating SQL scripts in Oracle, MS SQL and MySQL
- Familiarity with Eclipse, Subclipse and Subversion Source control
- Knowledgeable in Linux & Windows administrative task
- Understanding of the MVC model
- Client support
- Level 1 support – call triage and troubleshooting
- Create test scripts and execute after code revisions
- Installation testing and validation
- DR design/testing
- System documentation
- Ability to design cross browser compatible sites
- Knowledge of human computer interaction
- Design UI’s for online application
- CSS menus
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Project management
- Follow up
In addition to a competitive salary, this position will include a percentage of the companies annual profits. This position is 100% remote (work from home).
Job Type: Full-time
- Java: 5 years